We are looking for an accounting and tax professional with a minimum of two years experience join our team. This position is full-time.
If you have two to five tax seasons of preparation experience, are committed to excellence, have a passion for client services, are organized, highly detail-oriented, and are a good communicator, we would like to meet you.
Position requires strong presentation skills, professional attire and the ability to resolve issues effectively. Proficient use of industry-normal software (CRM, MS Office, Drake). Candidate must be familiar with standard concepts, practices, terminology and procedures within accounting services industry.
Position reports to the President & VP.
· Two to five tax seasons experience with tax preparation
· Detail and deadline-oriented
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal skills.
· Positive can-do attitude.
· Proactive and analytical.
· Thrive in a fast paced environment.
· Proficient in QuickBooks
· Have book keeping experience
· Candidate with a CPA or EA designation is a plus
Additional Salary Information: Benefits:
· Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO, onsite gym.
· Extra vacation week between Christmas and New Year's when our office
· No travel required.
· Closed weekends (except during tax season) and major holidays.
About Comprehensive Retirement Solutions & CRS Tax Solutions
We know tax laws, strategies, planning and tax burden. We offer a three tier program including: consultation, education and preparation of taxes.
Our tax team assists clients with maximizing deductions and learning about pre-tax savings strategies to avoiding unnecessary tax spending. We keep up on changes to the tax laws so we can offer relevant tax planning solutions and accurate tax preparation services to our clients, in addition to comprehensive financial planning.