Associate Director of Administrative Services, Senior Internal Auditor
This position will assist with the execution of the master audit plan and perform assurance and consulting activities designed to improve NCAA’s risk management, control and governance processes and complete a variety of other projects as assigned by the Director of Internal Audit. The position will assist the Director of Internal Audit in assessing organizational risk to ensure an effective control environment. The position will support the continuous auditing strategy and champion business analytics in the audit process.
· Perform and control all phases of Internal Audit work including planning, fieldwork, wrap-up, and follow-up.
· Conduct business relationship audits of various championships.
· Contribute to risk assessments.
· Contribute on special assignments and committee work, as assigned by the Director of Internal Audit.
· Assist in tracking and reporting key performance indicators.
· Support the continuous auditing strategy.
· Champion and mature business analytics to incorporate business analytics in the audit process.